Tuesday, February 9, 2010

An Email from my RA

Our floor kinda stinks...

Hey Guys,
I don't know if you noticed, but our floor hasn't smelled the greatest lately. So...with that being said, I have a few suggestions that could help remedy that problem:

-Shower on a regular basis.-Don't let your dirty laundry sit around too long. If you still don't know how to use the washing machines downstairs, I would be happy to teach you.
-Throw away old food, especially if it's moldy or rotting. It doesn't hurt to clean out your fridge once in a while. You never know what you might find.
-Keep your door open. Our wing is pretty good about keeping the doors open, but let's make sure we keep that up.
-Open your windows once in a while. I know it's cold, but opening your window wide for ten minutes helps. Or opening your window slightly for an extended period of time helps, too.
-Don't keep garbage in your room that smells bad. Put it in the garbage chute by the drinking fountain.
-Flush the toilets after each assault on porcelain bay.

Now, I'm not saying you guys aren't doing these things. And I'm not even saying that it's our wing that's the problem. BUT, in all fairness, I just think it's best to send these reminders out to everyone. I hope your week is off to a good start. Any questions, comments, or concerns let me know.
David

No comments: